Full-Time Manager – New Zealand Office
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (ACEM) is a member-based organisation whose principal role is the training, assessment and professional development of emergency doctors for Australia and New Zealand.
We are a specialist medical College with a strong purpose, positive environment and a CEO and Executive leadership team who lead our commitment to supporting our membership, staff and values of Equity, Respect, Integrity, Collaboration.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the New Zealand office of ACEM to enable the various functions and activities of the College to be achieved. Additionally, the role includes oversight of the delivery of services to the Council of Medical Colleges (CMC) by ACEM.
The key responsibilities of the role shall include, but not be limited to:
- Manage and support the New Zealand Faculty Board and the New Zealand Faculty Chair.
- Manage and coordinate New Zealand-specific ACEM strategic projects.
- Facilitate advocacy for New Zealand Fellows by disseminating relevant sector consultations, coordinating feedback, and if appropriate, submitting feedback in conjunction with ACEM’s Research, Policy and Advocacy Department.
- Supervise the Committee and Office Administrator and Choosing Wisely Administration Officer.
ACEM offers excellent staff benefits including:
- Additional paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible work arrangements
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Active Corporate social responsibility including Casual Friday Charity and Community Week
- Ongoing Staff development and training
ACEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer who promotes, embraces and values diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Māori candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyFor a full Position Description, please visit our website www.acem.org.au --> Work with us -- > Opportunities at ACEM. For further information on the position please contact Human Resources on phone (+613) 9320 0444. Before applying, please read the position description on our website. To apply for this role hit the 'Apply for this job' button below. Your application must contain a cover letter addressing the selection criteria and resume to be considered. Applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and will be reviewed as they are received.
437 total views, 4 today