Full-Time Manager, MBA and Postgraduate Diploma in Business
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s world-ranked top 100 university, with over 6,000 staff and 42,000 students. The Business School is one of the largest and most successful in the Australasian region, accredited by AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA. Our Business school has an international reputation for its excellence, innovation, programmes and partnerships
Within the Business School, the Graduate School of Management (GSM) is a multi-disciplinary department offering MBA, Postgraduate Diploma in Business (post-experience) and Business Masters (pre-experience) programmes as well as Executive Education.
For further information on the Graduate School of Management and our post-experience programmes, please visit https://www.gsm.auckland.ac.nz/
The Graduate School of Management (GSM) is seeking a Manager, MBA and Postgraduate Diploma in Business.
Reporting to the Director of the Graduate School of Management, you will have the overall responsibility for the operations of the MBA, Postgraduate Diploma in Business and other post-experience award programmes. You will lead a team of dedicated professional staff members and engage closely with the academic faculty of the Business School. There is significant responsibility in the role for innovation and continuous improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Business, Communication, or Education.
- Proven leadership and management experience from large and complex organisations, ideally in a tertiary or learning and development industry.
- Proven ability to credibly engage with senior leaders and business executives.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a collaborative working style.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in continuous improvement and facilitating innovation across teams.
Why work for us?
In return, you will be offered a rewarding career with one of Auckland’s largest and most diverse employers. The University of Auckland is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday, 5 May 2019 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website.
APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20667. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application.
To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads).
If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115.
Applications close: Sunday, 5 May 2019
111 total views, 4 today