Full-Time Manager – Marketing
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Manager – Marketing
- Permanent, full time
- Ōtautahi / Christchurch
Kia hiwa rā!
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Manager – Marketing who can keep up with multiple stakeholder needs and expectations, all while championing the organisational vision and achieving team objectives.
Reporting to the Group Head – Communications and Engagement, the Manager – Marketing will work closely with key stakeholders across Te Rūnanga Group to identify opportunities for alignment in all branding, marketing, and digital activities, as well as taking a lead role in the development of complex branding and marketing strategies.
Key tasks will include advising Te Rūnanga Group of branding risks and opportunities, leading a professional and effective team, leading the development of marketing/campaign strategies, managing promotional collateral and digital marketing, graphic design management, and customer experience/stakeholder research and analysis.
You will have:
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively about branding and media risks / opportunities
- Proven experience leading successful marketing strategies and teams
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholder needs in a complex workplace
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing and media
- Natural orientation towards change, improvement, and innovation
- Proficiency in te reo Māori and tikanga or an eagerness to learn
- Familiarity with the Treaty of Waitangi and its application to the work of Te Rūnanga o Ngāi Tahu.
- Strong awareness of and affinity for the needs and aspirations of our ultimate stakeholders, Ngāi Tahu whānui.
Ngāi Tahu is a highly reputable, thriving iwi organisation, striving to enrich the lives of current and future generations. We have a lot of compelling stories to tell internally and externally, a diverse and interesting audience, and plenty of exciting projects on the horizon.
What else can we offer?
- A supportive environment to learn te reo Māori and Ngāi Tahu culture and values
- Free onsite car parking
- Competitive salary
- Health and wellbeing insurance
- Laptop and phone
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
To view the PD, click on the link – 2021-11-25 – Manager Marketing – PD.pdf
How to Apply
Applications close: 12th December 2021 at 23.55pm.
203 total views, 1 today