Full-Time Management Accountant
The core purpose of Te Puni Kōkiri, the Ministry of Māori Development, is to support Government to strengthen Treaty of Waitangi partnerships that enable iwi, hapū and whānau Māori to succeed as Māori.
Te Puni Kōkiri is seeking to appoint a Management Accountant in the Finance Team of Organisational Support Te Puni.
The Organisational Support Te Puni supports Te Puni Kōkiri by providing the processes, systems and advice that enables the organisation to operate effectively.
Management Accountant (0S 022)
The Finance team is dynamic and outcome focused, providing excellence in financial advice and support to the Executive Leadership Team and to the five Te Puni that make up Te Puni Kōkiri. The work and experience of the team is diverse and is an excellent environment in which to develop your professional capability.
The Management Accountant partners with budget managers and senior leaders in their assigned business groups (Te Puni) to assist them in meeting their financial responsibilities. They work as part of a Management Accounting team dedicated to partnering with the business to ensure accurate and timely collation of budgets, forecasts, and monthly reporting. Integral to this work is the provision of responsive, specialist advisory services, accurate costing and other financial information and advice.
So if you:
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen and ability to relate well with senior managers to facilitate a Business Partnering relationship.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collegially and cooperatively with others.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in preparing financial information and all associated processes, including up-to-date knowledge of relevant financial reporting standards (NZ IPSAS, NZ IFRS and GAAP).
- Are results oriented.
- Have knowledge and experience in financial management information systems.
- Have demonstrated competence in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Have a tertiary qualification in accountancy.
and would like to play a role in Māori succeeding as Māori, then this may be the ideal position for you!
To view a copy of the job description or to download an application form click on the links below:
Applications close 5 pm, Friday 4 August 2017.
How to ApplyPlease provide your CV and one page cover letter and a completed application form to be considered for this role. Email your application to email@example.com. For more information on the Management Accountant position (OS 022), please contact the HR team. Applications close 5 pm, Friday 4 August 2017.
148 total views, 1 today