Temporary Lead Delivery Adviser – Wellington
- Fixed-term position for 18 months
- Do you want to work on a project that will make a real difference for our tamariki?
- If so, then we have a great opportunity for you!
In this varied and pivotal role you will work alongside the Project Manager and have significant involvement in our exciting new project. Our operational delivery project is a high profile initiative that makes a genuine difference to our tamariki, schools and communities. This position is fixed-term position for 18 months.
This is a wide-ranging position, and some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead the roll-out to tranches of schools in community clusters
- Oversee and manage components of the project such as regional plans, provider selection, school technical advice and support, and evaluation of the service model
- Build and manage strong relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders across communities, schools and providers
- Wide-ranging communications from providing progress updates, facilitating key conversations, collaborating across the project teams and overseeing the engagement of school staff and children in the initiative
- Managing key dependencies, delivery quality, risks and issues change, communications and contract controls
- Oversee and support the management of the appropriate procurement processes including the establishment of agreements between schools and providers
- Contribute to the evaluation of the service delivery design model(s)
Your background should include project management experience, stakeholder management, and evidence of being able to get the job done!
You will demonstrate the following:
- Experience delivering projects in a complex, highly scrutinised environment
- Knowledge of programme methodologies and practices
- Experience working in a large government department on key business priorities
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills
- Collaborative leadership and change management expertise
- Ability to think strategically and operate pragmatically
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delivering outcomes
- Knowledge of MoE systems and processes is desirable
If you wish to find out more information, please contact Lucy Lawrence at Lucy.Lawrence@education.govt.nz or 04 463 2820.
If you are interested please submit a CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the role.
How to ApplyNeed more information?
If this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Application close Sunday, 25 August 2019.
70 total views, 4 today