Full-Time Lead Advisers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Performance, Quality and Capability
- Sector Enablement and Support
- Permanent – National Office, Wellington
Now is an exciting time at the Ministry of Education. We are working differently with the profession and communities so that our education system can deliver the best outcomes for our children.
- Permanent full-time position
- Fixed-term until June 2018
Reporting to the Manager Performance, Quality and Capability – SE&S, the lead adviser will lead and support work for the Learning and Development Framework and Practice Framework. This includes business process design, resources to support staff capability development, quality assurance and improvement, and content management of the practice hub. The lead adviser will work closely with other teams and business owners to ensure that support is provided for initiatives that require changes in the way our staff work and to develop and continuously improve business processes and associated supports.
Key priorities for the role are:
- Ensuring SE&S is equipped to deliver on Ministry and Government priorities.
- Reviewing and reporting on the group’s overall performance to enable the SE&S leadership
- Business Process Design and Capability Building – assisting with the development of SE&S infrastructure to support how we work.
- Proactively contribute to the development of an effective working environment within SE&S that encourages high performance, engagement and collaboration across teams
How to ApplyPlease visit our website to apply for the role. To view a position description please click here or for further information please contact Megan Reid on 04 463 0974. Applications Close on Tuesday, 19 September 2017.
292 total views, 2 today