Full-Time Landscape Foreman
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Full Time, Permanent Position (Immediate start – optional)
- Company vehicle and good remuneration for the right person.
- Auckland Based
Enhance your career, and assist the growth of one of Auckland’s top landscape construction companies.
Lanzpec Ltd are specialists in building and construction; and they excel at executing complex design concepts. They are currently seeking a Lanscape Foreman; a highly skilled and motivated, hands on leader, with all the skills needed to work on and run large projects.
Now is your chance to join a team of like-minded experts who work seamlessly at making their customers designs a reality, ensuring they end up with the Landscape or garden they have always dreamt of.
You will get on the job training about how the business is operated, but it is expected you will be able to hit the ground running. Your previous experience and knowledge in the industry will hold you in good stead for the position of Landscape Foreman. This role will give you the opportunity to be challenged and to enhance your current skill set in a supportive team environment.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess confidence and extensive experience working with landscapes in both urban and rural settings.
- Communicate effectively and build ongoing working relationships.
- Demonstrate leadership and successfully manage co-workers on site.
- Act in compliance with health, safety, environmental and regulatory requirements.
Lanzpec Ltd work with well-known designers and pool builders, so ongoing work is assured in any economic environment.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to ApplyA remuneration package is positioned to attract a senior skill set of applicant. To apply in confidence, send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please contact Bruce or Marg Robinson (09) 4809935 or (027) 4971297. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
661 total views, 1 today