Permanent Kaitohtohu Rapu Kaimahi – Recruitment Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About Us | Mō mātou
About Aotearoa, for Aotearoa – data that improves lives today and for generations to come. As New Zealand’s national statistics office, Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ is uniquely positioned to support the decisions that the Government, Māori and Iwi organisations, businesses, NGO’s and New Zealanders make every day.
The role | Mō te tūnga
Reporting to the Senior Manager Recruitment and Talent Acquisition (RATA) working in the people and culture team, you’ll support a diverse portfolio that includes Data Ventures; our commercial arm, Data System Leadership; Data policy, infrastructure, strategy and planning across government, and Statistical Methods; sample design, data integration, editing, imputation, longitudinal and multivariate analysis and confidentiality.
Partnering with Hiring Managers, you’ll support the organisation to achieve diverse talent outcomes; efficiently and effectively. Bring your ideas and passion for championing change and continuous improvement as you have a voice here. You’ll enjoy a challenge, bring market knowledge, networks, and talent search capability. There are plenty of projects and initiatives to get involved in, you will never get bored. We need you to help us:
- Put people at the heart of what we do, ensuring candidates, hiring managers, suppliers, stakeholders, customers, and colleagues receive awhi and manaakitanga.
- Improve our reach of talent via multiple platforms including social media.
- Bring fresh ideas and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Prepare for the future of recruitment at Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ.
- Improve our brand recognition, demonstrate our EVP and become an employer of choice.
- Become a great place to work where diverse talent flocks to and flourish.
We’ve set up and implemented a new ATS and careers site, a video screening tool, and online reference and offer system. We’ve simplified and reduced processes but there is still plenty to do. So, an appetite for continuous improvement and a passion to build a better future of recruitment at Tatauranga Aotearoa within a team that lives and breathes Mahi Tahi, Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga and Whakawhiti Korero is what we seek.
About you | Mōu
Successful recruiters come from different backgrounds, with a variety of skills and experiences. What they do have in common is a drive to succeed, an open and fresh approach, an inclusive and collaborative style, lots of resilience, love for people and passion for what they do.
This is a busy, rewarding, role that would suit a proactive, innovative recruitment professional who is looking to contribute to the success of our people both now and into the future. In addition, we are looking for you to demonstrate:
- Recruitment Advisor or candidate sourcing experience.
- Experience using an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to its full capability. Snaphire experience is a bonus!
- Experience with talent acquisition and searching via SEEK Talent Search, LinkedIn, etc.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to consult at all levels.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills to juggle competing deadlines.
- Knowledge/familiarity of Te Ao Māori, to ensure our engagement with Māori is meaningful.
- Commitment to papa pounamu initiatives and practices.
- Support Māori crown relations capability framework through our recruitment practices.
- Demonstrate commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi partnership and principles.
You’ll be joining an inclusive environment where people, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion, or background are supported to be able to do their best work. This includes:
- Flexible by default, balance life and work commitments
- Exciting and meaningful work that makes a difference to Aotearoa
- Training and development opportunities
- A supportive, and collaborative working environment where you can be yourself
- 3 departmental leave days (usually taken over Christmas office closure)
- Opportunity to join various social, network and support groups (toastmasters, multi-cultural, social groups)
- Check out our careers page for more info about working at Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ
Starting salary: $75,191-101,729 negotiable, depending on skills and experience
Wellington preferred, Christchurch considered
How to apply | Me pēhea te tuku tono
If you are looking for a challenge and the chance to help design the future of recruitment at Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ, click apply and upload your CV and cover letter.
Any questions about this advert or the position description or if you have difficulty with your application please email email@example.com.
Applications close Sunday 5 Dec and we aim to interview the week of 13 Dec, however if panel availability is limited, we may need to interview in the New Year. You may be asked to complete a pre-interview screen as part of the recruitment process.
Check out our careers site for more information.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: unsolicited CVs will not be accepted, see our careers site for more info.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.
How to ApplyPlease visit our careers site to apply directly before 5th December 2021.
120 total views, 2 today