Full-Time Kaihautū /CEO
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About Us – Mō mātou
Awarua Whānau Services deliver Kaupapa Māori services that provide for Whānau wellbeing – across social, health and educational needs. We primarily service Bluff, Invercargill, Rakiura and other areas throughout Murihiku. Awarua Whānau Services are looking for a dynamic Kaihautū/CEO to steer them as they continue their journey.
About the Role – Mō te tūnga
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Kaihautū will lead the financial and operational activities in order to drive long term success. The successful candidate will be promoting Māori service delivery systems that value health and social service collaboration and implement Whānau centred models of care. With a focus on relationships, a key aspect of this role is advocacy and participation in sector groups that add value to the purpose of Awarua Whānau Services.
About you – He kōrero mōu
Our ideal candidate will have the following Ngā tino Pūkenga:
- Leadership experience in a similar sized organisation.
- Previous experience leading a team through growth, change and innovative practices.
- Operational knowledge of trends and issues within Māori health and social services.
- Strong understanding of Te reo me ona Tikanga and commitment to embodying this in your day-to-day work.
- Skills across the broad range of management competencies
- A commitment to involvement in relevant Māori professional and clinical groups.
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to influence and inspire others.
This is an incredible opportunity for a leader to share their skills and experience and to make a difference in both a rewarding and challenging sector.
Awarua Whānau Services has a team of enthusiastic and dedicated Kaimahi who are committed to working with the community to achieve the best possible outcomes. You can find out more about their awesome mahi at www.awarua.nz
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your application to jgrennell@Awarua.nz including a CV and a cover letter telling us about your suitability for this role. Any initial queries can be directed to email@example.com.
298 total views, 1 today