Full-Time Kaiawhina Hauora
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Aim high and make a difference
What Ever It Takes is a Kaupapa Māori service provider who apply a comprehensive support structure through their distinctive model to empower; whānau and local communities to act as the facilitator as well as the ‘fixer’ of services.
Naturally, you will be passionate, integrity valued and an integral part of the team. You will be open to adopting our clients values and join their mission to work in partnership with their clients affected by serious injury and their whānau members to empower them to achieve their unique goals of well-being by providing quality care and support in a safe and nurturing environment on their road to recovery and making life as close to normal as possible.
Due to recent growth, they are seeking to employ, support, train and retain a unique talent pool of Kaiawhina Hauora; to provide care and support to their most serious injury Clients (Traumatic Brain and Spinal Injury) and their whānau. They are also seeking an experienced Team Leader with hands on experience and leadership skills within the sector.
The people you will support require 24/7 complex intensive care (including Attendant care, Home help, Child care, Rehabilitation support, Community connection) so you will be required at times to work shifts.
Please feel free to register your interest if you:
- Are studying toward or possess a relevant qualification in the field of medical and / or social / health services.
- Have experience working within the Health Sector.
- Have an appreciation of tikanga Māori and the importance of whānau being actively involved in the decisions for their family member on their journey to recovery.
- Have the ability to develop and establish effective relationships with clinicians, family members and relevant support networks and groups.
- Hold a full, clean drivers licence.
- Have a clear Ministry of Justice check.
- Ability to work rostered 24/7 shifts (including weekends)
Your passion for breaking down barriers that prevent people from living life to the fullest and inspiring others will be rewarded by training, a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within a supportive, values driven and collaborative team.
This role at times will be both challenging and emotionally charged, so you will need to tap into your kete of resilience and compassion but in return you will be rewarded with the knowledge you are making a real difference to the lives of their clients and their families.
Applications Close: 6 July 2018 at 5:00pm
How to ApplyIf you would like to know more or are interested in applying for these positions, please contact Ph: (09) 818 3070 or send a detailed cover letter and your updated CV to email@example.com Applications Close: 6 July 2018 at 5:00pm
1448 total views, 3 today