Full-Time Kaiarotake/Review Officer – Māori Medium – Hamilton, Napier, Whanganui, Wellington
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ko te tamaiti te pūtake o te kaupapa
He karanga tēnei ki te hunga e ngākau nui ana ki ā tātou tamariki, mokopuna e ako ana mā te reo Māori, mā ngā āhuatanga ako e whai hua ai ki te ao Māori. E rapu ana mātou i ētahi ringa raupā ka whai wāhi atu ki te arotake i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for an exemplary Māori education professional to join Te Uepū ā-Motu as Review Officers. Te Uepū ā-Motu is a team that works across Aotearoa, made up of Review Officers responsible for conducting education evaluations in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura.
Review Officers thrive in this role where they:
- display passion for excellent education outcomes for Māori learners and their whānau
- have extensive experience in at least one of the following Māori education movements: kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learner services, kura Māori, wharekura
- demonstrate a strong work ethic and commitment to developing high quality evaluation
- work well independently and as part of a team to achieve great results for Māori learners and their whānau
- relate well to others, and be excellent communicator in te reo Māori and English
- are happy, have a great sense of humour, and value the importance of work/life balance.
Please note that Review Officers in Te Uepū ā-Motu are required to travel and be away from home regularly, over approximately seven weeks in each school term.
Ideally you will commence in this role as soon as possible, although start dates are flexible and negotiable. The starting annual salary (non-negotiable) for this role is $88,323.
Successful applicants can be based in Hamilton, Napier, Whanganui or Wellington. Please indicate location preference in your application.
If you are interested in joining our whānau, please read the position description. We are happy for you to contact us if you have any questions about your suitability for this role.
Further details regarding this position are available on the Working for ERO section of our website www.ero.govt.nz
As applicants must be immediately available for interview, we are only able to consider applications for this position from people who are already in New Zealand, and applicants must hold a current New Zealand work permit or be a New Zealand resident.
The Education Review Office is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities and the Treaty of Waitangi
How to ApplyPlease send your application form, covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org The closing date for applications is 12:00pm on Friday, 20 March 2020. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
634 total views, 1 today