Contractor Kaiārahi Matahiko – Digital Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kaiārahi Matahiko – Digital Advisor
Part time contractor role*
Te Hotu Manawa Māori Trust trading as Toi Tangata, is on the hunt for a Kaiārahi Matahiko. The Kaiārahi Matahiko / Digital Advisor is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of Toi Tangata digitalisation goals. The position is charged with leading the Toi Tangata Digital Strategy and Roadmap, and actively supporting the digital components of the Communication Engagement Strategy.
The person(s) we are seeking MUST have a combination of:
- relevant tertiary or industry qualifications and recognition
- at least 3 years of technology-related relevant work experience
- ‘vertical’ area expertise in one or more of the key strategic purposes noted in the Job Description
- a strong technology knowledge across several areas, and the ability to competently develop new technology skills as required
- the capability to work remotely when required
It is expected that the person(s) SHOULD have a combination of:
- conversational te reo and awareness and practice of tikanga
- a mature knowledge of the Māori cultural and political environment
- a mature knowledge of the Māori health and community sector
How to ApplyTo view the position description CLICK HERE or contact Matire Seath firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 5pm on August 24, 2020. * Toi Tangata is open to ways this can be delivered.
894 total views, 1 today