Permanent Kaiārahi Hinengaro Oranga
Do you have a passion for improving wellness for whānau?
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- 2 positions available
- Full time permanent position
The good things about this organisation – Ngā painga o tēnei whare
Te Whānau o Waipareira has been serving the West Auckland community for over 35 years and is about building and providing Whānau Ora solutions that support whānau in the community, this is best delivered by testing the boundaries with ideas and collaboration. As we continue to evolve from our success, new opportunities arise that make way for new kaimahi to join our team and become part of our Waipareira story.
The good things:
- Waipareira offers an awesome team and working culture
- A great work life balance and working from home opportunities
- Based in modern premises in the heart of West Auckland Henderson township
- Close to transport hubs and large scale malls, stores and eateries
- We are committed to providing ongoing professional development and the opportunity for career advancement
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4% Kiwisaver Employer contributions
About the role – He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
Our Kōrure Whānau kaimahi support whānau by providing integrated services that wrap around our whānau in the social, health, education and justice areas. Our roopu are currently seeking experienced community workers to positively impact the wellbeing of whānau by providing Community Health support services in accordance with the service specification of our contract. A key step in achieving these goals is through developing a culture of responsiveness where service users, families, whānau, and significant others are actively supported and involved in the treatment and recovery.
What you will bring – Nga tohungatanga o tēnei tūranga
- Minimum level 4 Mental Health Certificate or tertiary qualification in a related discipline;
- Knowledge of kaupapa māori strengths/recovery based practices;
- Knowledge of case management and community support work models;
- 3+ years working with whānau and community agencies;
- Demonstrated assessment, analytical and conceptual skills;
- Commitment to working collaboratively with other professionals;
- Ability to work in a whānau ora approach
- Full clean drivers licence
This job is your chance to leave your mark on the lives of whānau in our local community and if you are like-minded and have the rights skills, experience and the passion to contribute and support whānau.
WE WANT YOU ON BOARD – please APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Resumes or assistance will not be accepted from Recruitment Agencies
How to ApplyPlease apply via our website vacancy page
187 total views, 1 today