Permanent Kaiarahi Hinengaro Oranga
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Do you have a passion for improving whānau ora, recovery and wellness for people, families, whānau, and communities affected by oranga hinengaro ?
Te Whanau O Waipareira Trust has been serving the West Auckland community for over 35 years. One of the largest NGOs in New Zealand, with over 200 staff, with continued growth and expansion. We are currently looking for an experienced Kaiarahi Hinengaro Oranga to join our vibrant team.
- We offer ongoing professional development, upskilling & mentoring
- We promote and provide work-life balance
The purpose of this role is to positively impact the wellbeing of whānau by providing Community Health support services in accordance with the service specification of our contract. A key step in achieving these goals is through developing a culture of responsiveness where service users, families, whānau, and significant others are actively supported and involved in the treatment and recovery.
- Minimum level 4 Mental Health Certificate or tertiary qualification in a related discipline;
- Knowledge of kaupapa māori strengths/recovery based practices;
- Knowledge of case management and community support work models;
- 3+ years working with whānau and community agencies;
- Demonstrated assessment, analytical and conceptual skills;
- Commitment to working collaboratively with other professionals;
- Ability to work in a whānau ora approach
- Full clean drivers licence
Based in modern premises located in the heart of West Auckland, Henderson township, we are a 2 minute walk from all rail/bus transport hub and large-scale malls, stores and eateries.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid Study Leave of up to 10 days per year
- Flexi arrangements (as possible)
- Awesome team members, leadership and working culture
If you have the right skills, experience and a passion to support the community – please review the JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
How to ApplyTo apply please click here: https://bit.ly/2rLr25Q
628 total views, 1 today