Permanent Kaiarahi – Cultural Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a resilient and pro-active person to join our team providing guidance and support, manaaki meaningful relationships and understanding of Te Reo me ona Tikanga and the Tirity of Waitangi to staff and young people in our group homes. You will lead and support others to understand and appreciate structures within Maoridom which are essential for successful outcomes for young people.
- advise & support the team when formulating policy to ensure a best practice culturally responsive approach is reflected
- evaluate practice from a Maori perspective & promote & guide necessary improvements
- engage with rangatahi and whanau
- staff development and support
- able to fully engage and contribute purposefully to the group homes
How to ApplyA position description and a copy of the full advertisement is available on our webpage https://www.barnardos.org.nz/work-for-us/ Applications should be emailed to Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 2 July 2020.
337 total views, 1 today