Do you like to go above and beyond, resolving issues with a positive attitude?
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity?
- Permanent position with great company benefits
- Flexible working environment with work from home opportunities
The good things about this organisation – Ngā painga o tēnei whare
Te Whānau o Waipareira has been serving the West Auckland community for over 35 years and is about building and providing Whānau Ora solutions that support whānau in the community, this is best delivered by testing the boundaries with ideas and collaboration. As we continue to evolve from our success, new opportunities arise that make way for new kaimahi to join our team and become part of our Waipareira story.
The good things:
- Waipareira offers an awesome team and working culture
- A great work life balance and working from home opportunities
- Based in modern premises in the heart of West Auckland Henderson township
- Close to transport hubs and large scale malls, stores and eateries
- We are committed to providing ongoing professional development and the opportunity for career advancement
- 5 weeks annual leave
- 4% Kiwisaver Employer contributions
About the role – He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
Our Kōrure Whānau kaimahi support whānau by providing integrated services that wrap around our whānau in the social, health, education and justice areas. The roopu are currently seeking Kaiārahi that will assess the wellbeing of whānau to address immediate health and social needs, plan a way forward and provide free guidance and training for their long-term development.
Where appropriate, develop outcome plans and goals and link whānau to integrated internal and external wrap-around services within the local community, the position provides a variety of duties which may include customer service, project support, referral management, whānau ora navigation, risk management, reporting & administration.
What you will bring – Nga tohungatanga o tēnei tūranga
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience advocating and/or supporting Whānau
- Relevant health, social science or humanities qualification is desirable
- A commitment to Te Reo me ngā Tikanga Māori. Ability to speak Te Reo Māori is advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge of community and service networks in the Waitākere region
- Experienced in use of Microsoft applications
- A working knowledge of Client Management System is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills and able to take responsibility for completion of tasks
- Problem solving skills and strong work ethic; demonstrated by a high level of integrity, reliability, efficiency, and self-management
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information
- A full clean New Zealand driver’s licence
This job is your chance to leave your mark on the lives of whānau in our local community and if you are like-minded and have the rights skills, experience and the passion to contribute and support whānau – WE WANT YOU ONBOARD
Please APPLY today.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
Resumes or assistance will not be accepted from Recruitment Agencies
How to ApplyPlease apply via this LINK to our corporate website
194 total views, 1 today