Permanent Kaiako -Te Ako o te Tui
Our vision is to be recognised nationally and internationally as “Centres of Excellence”, enabling optimum wellbeing and learning for infants, toddlers and young children.
Due to an influx of enrolments we are seeking an experienced Infants and Toddlers teacher to join our team. Our team have high-quality care and education and sustained, respectful interactions at the heart of their practice.
We offer competitive remuneration, a fantastic team to work with, and a place to grow.
If you resonate with our vision and know you have what it takes,
He kōrero mōu | About you
- Be genuine, compassionate, and kind-hearted
- Have a commitment to high-quality and respectful care and education
- Be a team player
- Be proficient at writing quality learning stories, planning and other documentation
- Have great time management
- Have the ability to see things from multiple perspectives
- Value Te Ao Māori and it’s place in our centre
- Recognise, validate and empower the strengths in others
- Be passionate about continuous personal and professional growth and development
- Have excellent communication and active listening skills
- Be committed to sustainable living practices
- Be available to work rostered shifts between the hours 7.15am and 5.30pm
- Be passionate about working in early childhood.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Diploma of Teaching (ECE) or other early childhood qualification
- Provisional or full teacher registration At least 2 years’ experience working with children in an ECE environment Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to contribute to the professional reputation of the centre
- Demonstrate a passion for and commitment to quality teaching and learning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work positively and proactively as a team member
- Ability to create a warm and welcoming environment for all children and parents/whanau Willingness to participate in a range of staff development activities
- Self-motivated, innovative, reflective and prepared to think beyond boundaries
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday, 30th April 2021 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and/or CV highlighting how you can meet the skills and experiences detailed above.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Sunday, 30th April 2021
143 total views, 6 today