Full-Time Judges’ Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
JUDICIAL OFFICE FOR SENIOR COURTS
Te Tari Kaiwhakawā mo ngā Kōti Mātāmua
Are you an experienced and professional personal assistant open to an interesting new role?
We are looking for a person who will provide professional, confidential and reliable assistance to a Judge of the Supreme Court.
The successful person will support the Judges’ work before, during and after hearings, as the principal liaison point between the Judges and court and registry administration.
She/he will be responsible for providing practical support to the across a range of administrative functions including but not limited to, transcription, diary management, document management.
You will need to:
- work collaboratively and proactively,
- have advanced ability with the full MS Office suite,
- be a team player to work alongside other Associates, Clerks and Judges as required,
- have a mature and professional attitude, and
- be adaptable and committed.
- be comfortable working with tikanga Māori and Te Reo Māori and
- be willing to take a leading role in the court in relation to tikanga and Te Reo
High attention to detail is essential. Previous Associate or Personal/Executive Assistant experience is desirable.
Applications close 5pm on the 08th December 2019.
A position description, is attached – Judge’s Associate – PD 2019
How to ApplyTo apply, CLICK HERE Applications close at 5pm on the 8th December 2019.
253 total views, 7 today