Full-Time Intelligence Specialist (Case Officer)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Unique Opportunity!
- Are you looking to transfer your skills to a whole new career?
- This might be the career you dreamt of and never knew existed!
- Auckland and Wellington Opportunities
Naturally curious, you will be worldly and interested in all walks of life, cultures and environments. You will be able to build rapport with others easily and have no trouble interacting with people who have very different values and beliefs. Building trust comes naturally to you and you can see beyond the surface to understand what makes people tick. Your quick-wit, EQ and aptitude to be agile and think on your feet will enable you to succeed and handle whatever the job throws at you. Sound interesting? Become a Case Officer with the NZSIS!
It takes a special type of person to gather the intelligence that has the potential to save lives and keep New Zealand safe. Whilst you may never have considered a career in intelligence, you could have the life experience, talents and transferable skills to start a career like no other. Our specialised training will prepare you for a unique career as well as a range of professional development opportunities.
We are looking for talent in Wellington and Auckland. Our team includes people from various cultures, across all age groups and diverse backgrounds, but we all have the same common values and desire to keep New Zealanders safe.
Thinking of applying? You will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following:
- An ability to operate within the Service’s values – Collaborative, Courageous, Positive, Driven and Self-aware
- High level of resilience to undertake a wide variety of tasks
- Self-discipline and personal integrity with an ability to obtain and maintain a high level security clearance
- A tertiary qualification OR equivalent life experience
- Current full drivers licence
- Experience in motivating, collaborating with and influencing others to achieve results
- Ability to deal with challenging situations
- Be comfortable taking calculated risks
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to appeal to a wide audience
How to ApplyFor further information about the NZSIS and details of how to apply visit www.nzsis.govt.nz Please note that all applications must include an application form, and a position description can be found on our recruitment website - HERE. Applications close 5pm Friday 21st September 2018. The NZIC treats all applications for employment in the strictest confidence and we ask that you maintain a similar level of confidentiality. You are expected to exercise discretion during the recruitment process and throughout your career.
557 total views, 7 today