Fixed-term Instructional Designer – Fixed-term
- Do you value working as part of a collaborative, creative and high performing agile team?
- Are you passionate about learning design and development?
- Fixed-term until end of April 2022
- Based in Wellington
If you’re looking to work for an organisation that has a meaningful impact on people’s lives and you’re seeking a role where you can help build its capability to deliver exceptional service to its customers, then this could be the role for you.
You’ll be joining ACC at an exciting time following the rollout of a significant transformation programme that puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. Who wouldn’t want to be part of that?
A creative thinker with a growth mindset, you’ll be no stranger to weaving meaningful content through engaging stories and scenarios to hook in our learners. If you’re passionate about creating great learning, we’d love to hear from you.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role will include the following:
- You enjoy developing eLearning solutions (preferably using Articulate Storyline 360)
- Proven experience identifying business needs
- The ability to influence and inspire your stakeholders with a natural confidence
- You have a wide range of experience in instructional design and work well under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Delivery focussed and able to meet changes in direction when required
- Have a succinct and conversational writing style
We’re partnering closely with our people to deliver solutions that will make ACC an even better place to work, and ensure our people have easy access to better learning and development opportunities.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a Position Description click here
How to ApplyApplications close 5pm on Wednesday, 29 September 2021. We would love to hear from you if you feel you are a good fit - applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC career website. For any further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
74 total views, 8 today