Fixed-term HR Business Analyst – Fixed-term
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Fixed-term contract till end of April 2022
- Varied role encompassing HR systems and reporting
- Flexible work environment, including the ability to WFH
Perfect opportunity for an analytically minded person looking for an opening into HR. Will look great on your CV!
ACC is an organisation that grew out of bold thinking and has an enduring commitment to care for others at work, home and play.
As a Business Analyst in our Talent Group, you will be providing cover while we have key people seconded into our ERP Programme. You’ll deliver people data, reporting and insights to Talent team members to enable effective business decision making. A natural problem solver, you will thrive on the opportunity to independently tackle a problem (big or small) and see it through to conclusion. Your varied role will also see you support the maintenance and development of our core HR systems.
What can you expect to be doing in your new role?
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and collaboratively determine the best solution and approach
- Respond to a mix of general reporting and systems queries received by the team in a timely way
- Coordinate and maintain data in our HR systems and provide systems support to ensure accurate, timely information is available to the business
- Complete regular reporting and support project work
To be successful in this role, we’d expect your background to reflect the following:
- A passion for HR data and providing solutions to the business
- Excellent analytical ability and proven experience working with customers to get to the heart of the challenge and propose fit for purpose and pragmatic solutions
- Use of Microsoft Excel and VBA for reporting and data manipulation
- Experience in self managing solutions based role
What’s in it for you?
ACC is a place where you’ll truly make a tangible difference to the lives of Kiwis. You’ll be part of a team that’s always looking for better ways to do things, so our customers get a great experience and we improve outcomes for everyone.
Working at ACC
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
For a detailed position description click here
How to ApplyApplications will close 5pm on Thursday, 30 September 2021. Applications can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC career website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email Cath.firstname.lastname@example.org
128 total views, 1 today