Full-Time Group Services Coordinator
Group Services Coordinator
- Auckland, New Zealand
- UoA Department Name: Group Services
- Advert Closing Date: 30/11/2019
- Campus: Auckland City Campus
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Position Number: 55560124
The Faculty of Science at the University of Auckland seeks an organised, efficient and pro-active Group Services Coordinator to join our Group Services team. This position provides executive administrative support to the Director of the ICT Graduate School with an emphasis on delivering exceptional service to our internal and external stakeholders.
In this role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the coordination of day-to-day activities within the Faculty, including arranging staff travel, having event oversight and liaising with other University staff to achieve outcomes.
- Supporting the Director with administration requirements including diary management, travel bookings and leave management, meeting preparation and scheduling;
- Facilitating staff recruitment processes and staff on-boarding;
- Being a key point of contact for the Faculty and liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting staff and students with academic administrative processes;
- Assisting other department or school co-ordinators as required;
- Keeping up to date (and advising) on university policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Previous administration experience, ideally gained in a tertiary environment;
- A natural relationship builder who can work with multiple stakeholders;
- An innate ability to multi-task and prioritise in order to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills,
- To be proficient using Microsoft packages including, Word, Excel, and Outlook;
If you have demonstrated, strong senior administrative skills, are proactive, organised and capable, this could be the perfect chance to grow your career.
For further details please view the POSITION DESCRIPTION
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of 30th November 2019 to be considered.
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary & Inclusive working environment
- 6.75% superannuation scheme
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Subsidised car parking and childcare
- Flexible working and a culture dedicated to work life balance
If you hold the experience requested above and want to work for one of Auckland’s largest employers please submit your CV online for consideration
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: 30th November 2019.
167 total views, 3 today