Permanent Group Services Administrator – He Manga Tauhokohoko | Faculty of Business and Economics
The opportunity | Te Whiwhinga mahi
An opportunity has emerged to recruit Group Services Administrator to join the Group Services team in the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Group Services is indispensable in making sure day-to-day operations are moving forward at the University. We are both student and staff facing, and the Group Services Administrator is the key link who provide the admin support to our academic staff to ensure they have everything they need to deliver to their students.
The position includes anything from data entry to taking meeting minutes or even formatting the exam scripts. We are often the ‘go-to’ or ‘subject matter experts’ so our organisation and people skills need to be second to none.
To learn more about the role, please refer to the position description.
About the team | Mō tō mātou rōpū
The University of Auckland Business School is triple-crown accredited. We strive to “shape futures” by inspiring and enabling people to develop ideas, knowledge and skills that shape their personal and professional development, advance Aotearoa New Zealand business, influence the global economy and enhance society.
About you | He kōrero mōu
As a Group Services Administrator (GSA) you will:
- Provide general administrative support to academic staff and students
- Assessment and examination administration, exam scripts formatting and other activities focused around teaching support and course administration.
- Be supporting our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with general queries
For more information on the role, please view the position description.
Important Skills | Nga Pūkenga Motuhake
Our ideal candidate will bring the following:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment or admin role with a deadline focus environment
- Be able to work independently, using initiative to solve problems requiring judgement and interpretation of established information
- You will be a “people person” and will not be afraid to ask questions or follow up with stakeholders
- You will be a confident user of Microsoft Word, Excel and have the ability to pick up other systems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage a busy workload
Candidates with expert knowledge and experience of Student Services Online (SSO), the University LMS system (CANVAS), SharePoint experience and proficiency in Microsoft suite of packages will be strongly considered.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Thursday, 4th March 2021 to be considered. Please include your cover letter and CV.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website. APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application. To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads). If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115. Applications close: Thursday, 4th March 2021
96 total views, 7 today