Permanent Grants Coordinator – Christchurch
Can you bring a diversity of skills and experience to this role along with a passion to connect with the community to make sustainable change?
Who is hiring:
Rata Foundation is the South Island’s largest philanthropic funder, positioning it as unique and independent in the region’s philanthropic community.
Over the last 30 years they have assisted hundreds of organisations through grants, totalling over $600 million, to create positive outcomes for communities across Canterbury, Nelson, Marlborough and the Chatham Islands with the aim to create positive change within communities, by supporting and promoting innovation and learning amongst their stakeholders.
The role of Grants Coordinator aligns with their purpose of investing in communities. This busy role will work closely with the Team Leader and support the Community Investment Team members responsible for processing and assessing Grant Applications and ensuring funding programmes are delivered effectively.
What will you need:
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Well-developed time management and organizational skills
- Ability to support multiple team members and competing demands
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Superior communication, written and verbal
- Numerical competency and ability to analyse information from a range of services
- Proven administration support skills including meeting preparation and minute taking
- Strong database management and IT confidence and advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Involvement with community groups or organisations in a personal or professional capacity
- Demonstrated ability to engage with Maori and Pasifika communities
Ideally the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an understanding of tikanga and Te Ao Maori and a commitment to building relationships with diverse groups – resulting in positive outcomes for communities.
If you are seeking a role where supporting community organisations to benefit people now and into the future encourages you to go the extra mile, then apply now. In return you will be part of a great team of professionals investing in its people, offering career growth and individual development opportunities and a host of other benefits.
Please apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter to Roz@crescent.co.nz.
How to ApplyPlease apply by forwarding your CV and covering letter to Roz@crescent.co.nz.
281 total views, 21 today