Full-Time Financial Controller
- Want to be a financial controller for a bank?
- Want to bring your experience and energy to a new challenge?
- Want to work for a growing company agile in the market?
Hi, I’m Stella the Talent Acquisition Manager at Heartland Bank. I have an awesome opportunity I’d love to share with you. Here’s some info:
Is this your next role?
Our Financial Controller will lead a team of 16 and support our Chief Financial Officer as a leader and technical expert overseeing the external reporting, regulatory reporting and compliance, and financial control including treasury for the Heartland Group. This role plays a critical role in supporting the Chief Financial Officer and will regularly deputise.
If you’d like to have a lead role in the financial control of the bank then this is the role for you!
Does this sound like you?
With a proven track record of effective leadership in the financial services/banking industry you operate at pace. You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty, handle ambiguity with ease and you’re known for being great to work with.
With strong communication skills, you’re a pro:
- Ten years’ plus experience in the Banking industry, including Treasury.
- Experienced people leader in financial services
- Chartered Accountant with ten years plus experience.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting standards, Companies Act, relevant legislative requirements, Reserve Bank reporting requirements
We may be small but our ambitions, like our hearts, are big.
We embrace the new, we’re nimble and flexible allowing us to adapt in a heartbeat. While others are still pondering, we’re already hard at work. We innovate, and execute at speed, providing our customers with access to opportunities that make a real difference to them.
Good people know good people! Learn about our fantastic Talent Referral Programme which includes a $2000 reward for successful referrals.
check out Pulse and head to the career opportunities page for more information.
Know the perfect person? Link for them to apply HERE
How to ApplyApplications close: 4th December Apply now! CLICK HERE
196 total views, 3 today