Full-Time Financial Controller
Are you operationally and technically astute and looking for opportunities to continue building on your career in finance?
- Demonstrated operational financial management experience.
- Develop and maintain robust financial services, processes and systems.
- Provide strategic input at SMT level.
Our client is an Iwi owned organisation characterised by diversity and inclusiveness, and they have a unique opportunity, for a seasoned and highly motivated Financial Controller to join their team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Financial Controller is an integral part of the SMT and will be responsible for the overall accounting functions and strategic input for the organisation. You will be tasked with ensuring all FC requirements are met across the organisation; and draw on your previous experience to assist you in managing all financial and commercial reporting, including Dashboard and Board reporting.
Naturally, you will have confidence in analysing key drivers, opportunities and competitive advantages, develop strategies to benefit the organisation and maintain your knowledge of current market information via networking, affiliations and connections.
In addition, you will;
- Provide high-level financial reporting and analysis, including board reporting
- Prepare regular budget consolidation and manage cash flow
- Develop processes aimed at reducing costs across the business
- Be responsible for compliance and administration
- Develop financial strategies, risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
- Work alongside senior management on analysis findings
- Provide mentoring and support to staff
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement abilities
- Be committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and have a working understanding of tikanga Maori
You will not only possess the technical skills required for this role, but also the flexibility to be hands-on in accounting & financial functions when needed. This is an opportunity to apply your well-honed skills and creative personality to drive this innovative and growing organisation forward.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking for an opportunity to join a values led, organisation; apply now! email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or phone (09) 632 1108.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, and you are looking for an opportunity to join a values led, organisation; apply now! email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108.
756 total views, 4 today