Part-Time Finance Assistant
The Springload whānau is the largest digital agency in Wellington. We encourage our Springloaders to thrive at work and at home. We’ve got great clients, challenging projects, and a collaborative, friendly workspace. There’s always plenty of healthy snacks available, People’s Coffee brewing, and craft beer in the fridge.
Springload is part of Diversity Works — we celebrate different perspectives and we’re committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workplace. Women, Māori and Pasifika, and members of the rainbow community are strongly encouraged to apply to our roles.
At Springload, we know we’re doing better work for our end users and our clients if we have a diverse mix of people on our team. We want vibrancy, language, culture, experiences, and abilities to brighten up our office and bring diversity of thought to our team. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- a competitive salary
- a whānau friendly, flexible workplace
- a learning and growth budget to support your professional aspirations, and a wellness package to keep you physically and mentally fit
- a team of highly talented teammates who strive to create world-class experiences that make people’s lives better
- opportunities to get involved in internal initiatives you care about, such as our sustainability group, bi-monthly waiata practice, and mental health chat
- a base in Wellington, the best city in Aotearoa New Zealand (and some say, the world)
We are looking for a part-time finance whizz (approximately 24 hours per week) to work alongside our Finance Manager and help with a range of duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, month end reporting and reconciliations, and payroll.
You’ll need to love accounting, be great with numbers, accurate, organised and have great attention to detail.
You’ll be a self-starter, eager to learn and able to problem solve to get the job done. Ideally you will have Xero experience and know your way around a good Google Sheet or Excel.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
How to ApplyApply online here.
107 total views, 3 today