Full-Time Facilitator: Kaihuawaere Ngaio Māori
Ki te Wheiao ki te Ao Marama
Wheiao – The space between the world of darkness and the world of light
Te Ao Marama – The world of light
Tēnei Au, Tēnei Au is a new therapeutically facilitated group-based wānanga that utilises Tikanga Māori principles, values, and illustrations to promote and encourage wellbeing.
The wānanga are being delivered by Ki te Wheiao. We are a kaupapa Māori service provider facilitating and delivering programmes with Tāne and their whānau in the Hawkes Bay region.
Our values underpin our mahi;
Rangatiratanga – self-determination, self-management, chiefly authority and autonomy
Manaakitanga – kindness, generosity, support, care for others, hospitality
Whanaungatanga – relationship, connection, kinship, sense of belonging
Wairuatanga – spirituality, strongly linked to whakapapa
Kaitiakitanga – guardianship, stewardship, being in service
We are seeking the following dynamic people;
- Who can make a positive difference in the lives of our Tāne and whānau
- Who want to be valued for their skills and knowledge
- Who enjoy attending wānanga/professional development
- Who like to witness transformation
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, counselling, or related field is ideal.
- Ideally you are a registered (or interim/provisionally registered) under the HPCA Act or Social Work registration.
- Good knowledge of Māori Principles and concepts.
- Ability to build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Group Facilitation (therapeutic) skills.
- Excellent communication (oral, written and listening) and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration to match the skills for this role
- Supportive and values-based team environment
- Professional development, supervision, and cultural supervision
How to ApplyClosing date for applications is 20th September 2021 Mēnā e ngākaunui ana koe ki tenei mahi, tuku kārere mai. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact; Paige Jordan, Managing Director- email: email@example.com
137 total views, 10 today