Full-Time Experienced Early Intervention Specialist Nurse
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for someone passionate about involving and encouraging whanau in their recovery journey. This is a specialist service where the Team works collaboratively to provide an assertive case management service, professionalism and experience in this area directly affects the success of whanau outcomes.
We are looking for a strong communicator with all different types of people also with high standards in accordance with professional best practise including a strong clinical practice, timely record keeping and meeting NZ Nursing Council criteria.
We are a kaupapa Maori service, we believe that whanau need to be at the heart of every decision we make, and this allows us to support individuals and their families/whaanau in the best way. The ability to speak Te Reo is not a prerequisite and you may not have experience in a kaupapa Maori environment but if you have a desire to understand and support Tikanga Maori this may offer you an opportunity to grow within a kaupapa Maori environment.
- Registration with NZ Nursing Council
- Current Annual Practising Certificate
- Experience Nursing in an Early Intervention environment with assertive clinical case management a priority
- Must comply with the requirements of the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014 in full
- Have a clean Police Vetting record, this will include any charges under the * Criminal records (Clean Slate ) Act 2004
- Hold a current, clean full New Zealand Driver’s License
- Be legally entitled to work in NZ
We acknowledge that each person is an individual and brings unique skills and experience with them to the kaupapa and offer opportunities for professional growth and development.
How to ApplyTo register your interest please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
612 total views, 2 today