Full-Time Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant (Auckland & Wellington)
Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant
- Positions based in Auckland (2x) and Wellington (1x)
- Do you dream of ‘to do lists’ in your sleep?
- Full time, permanent positions.
We urgently require highly experienced, ‘best of the best’ EA/PA’s for 3 organisations who are seeking the services of seasoned Executive Assistants/Personal Assistants to provide support to their Senior Managers.
Ideally, you will be highly organised and thrive in situations that require your ability to prioritise and apply your superb communication skills. You will feel comfortable interacting with a diverse range of people, and adopt a ‘solution not problems approach’. A logical thinker, you will have the ability to cut through the noise to ensure your Direct line Manager can go about the day with a level of comfort that you are well in control.
You will possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role either as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Manage the Senior Manager’s diary including scheduling meetings, diary conflicts and all appointments.
- Highly attuned communication (verbal and written) planning and organisational skills.
- High regard for confidentiality of information.
- Event co-ordination skills.
- High level of overall computer literacy, report writing and documentation.
- Possess a compassionate and non-judgmental attitude.
- Well organised and disciplined in approach to work, including management of workload.
- Be well conversant with all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and police record.
- A natural talent working with office systems and processes.
In addition, you will be required to hit the ground running so your ability to be a self-starter with minimum direction is desirable. Naturally, you will be a team player; committed to delivering high quality results, and possess maturity and confidence.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a MOJ check.
If this sounds like you, you will have already memorised the contact details and prioritised a time to make contact with us. Expressions of interest are invited by way of CV and Cover Letter to Violetta email: email@example.com or phone (09) 632 1108 for a confidential discussion.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, you will have already memorised the contact details and prioritised a time to make contact with us. Expressions of interest are invited by way of CV and Cover Letter to Violetta email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (09) 632 1108 for a confidential discussion.
251 total views, 10 today