Fixed-term Executive Assistant to CEO
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Executive Assistant to CEO, AUT Millennium
- Parental leave cover – 10 months
- North Shore location
- Free on-site gym membership for the duration of the contract
- Work for a great leader, in a friendly, busy and inspiring organisation that provides amazing opportunities for the community
We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support a very busy CEO, who in addition to his role at AUT Millennium, also holds a variety of other high level roles. You will be instrumental in ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s office and will also act as a confidant for this impressive leader running one of New Zealand’s most successful public and private partnerships.
This role offers lots of variety, with a range of organisational and administrative duties that include board report preparation, event coordination, diary management and travel bookings (domestic and international). You can expect to be involved with meeting co-ordination and minute-taking, report collation, development of numerous PowerPoint presentations and generally be the CEO’s right hand support. You will also have regular liaison with the board, the senior executive team and key stakeholders.
Needless to say, we are looking for a highly organised, personable Executive Assistant with a good balance of warmth and professionalism. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have worked for another CEO or Senior Leader previously
- Ideally have worked in a larger organisation and understand the complexities of working for a CEO in a large business
- Have experience of diary management – The CEO has an extremely busy calendar and you will need to be able to react quickly when changes are needed
- Be proactive and be one step ahead at all times
- Be able to use initiative and provide efficient executive support
- Be an articulate, clear communicator with excellent written skills, who can build strong relationships across the organisation
- Have high levels of confidentiality
- Have a highly professional manner
Please note: It is a requirement that you must already hold a NZ Passport or valid working visa to apply for this role.
Auckland University of Technology is an EEO employer, we are committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity. AUT aspires to be the University of choice for Maori and Pacific communities.
Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process. For further information, please contact . Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email. You will need to apply through the standard registration process.
How to ApplyClosing Date: Monday 18th September 2017 at 23.55pm. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position. For more information about this position contact the People & Organisation Team by telephoning (09) 921 9995 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email. You will need to apply through the standard registration process. To view a copy of the position description and / or to APPLY NOW, visit our website. AUT University is an EEO employer, we are committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity. AUT aspires to be the University of choice for Maori and Pacific communities.
300 total views, 2 today