Temporary Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Based in Ellerslie
- Do you dream of ‘to do lists’ in your sleep?
- 2 Week Temp Assignment
We urgently require highly experienced, ‘best of the best’ EA for our client, who are seeking the services of seasoned Executive Assistant to provide support to their CEO.
Ideally, you will be highly organised and thrive in situations that require your ability to prioritise and apply your superb communication skills. You will feel comfortable interacting with a diverse range of people, and adopt a ‘solution not problems approach’. A logical thinker, you will have the ability to cut through the noise to ensure the CEO can go about the day with a level of comfort that you are well in control.
You will possess:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role either as Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant.
- Diary management; including scheduling meetings, diary conflicts and all appointments.
- Highly attuned communication (verbal and written), planning and organisational skills.
- A well organised and disciplined in approach to work, including management of your workload.
- A high regard for confidentiality of information.
- Event co-ordination skills.
- A high level of overall computer literacy, report writing and documentation.
- A compassionate and non-judgmental attitude.
- A natural talent working with office systems and processes and be conversant with all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point).
- Full, clean driver’s licence and police record.
In addition, you will be required to hit the ground running so your ability to be a self-starter with minimum direction is desirable. Naturally, you will be a team player; committed to delivering high quality results, and possess maturity and confidence.
You will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a MOJ check.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyYou will need to have NZ residency to apply for this position. It is also essential that you hold a full, clean drivers licence and you will be required to undertake a MOJ check. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
497 total views, 1 today