Fixed-term Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Executive Assistant to the Deputy Secretary, Office of the Secretary for Education
- Located in Wellington
About the role
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the Deputy Secretary by effectively managing their schedule and performing a wide variety of administrative, planning, and organising duties. The Executive Assistant also coordinates group wide activities and provides some administrative services to others in the Group. Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact and independent judgement.
About the person
We are looking for person who can:
- be dedicated to meeting the requirements and expectations of the Deputy Secretary
- build and maintain strong relationships across a diverse group of contacts
- deal with ambiguity and be able to adapt to changing situations
- function effectively under pressure and manage complex situations
- work effectively in a large complex organisation.
For further information please contact Peter Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. Please review the position description here. Applications close on Sunday, 18 November 2018.
122 total views, 2 today