Full-Time Events and Education Coordinator
Events and Education Coordinator
- Salary Band $40,000 – $50,000 per annum.
Do you want to make sure all New Zealanders live in healthy, warm homes, and make Aotearoa cleaner and less polluted? Empowered, motivated and proficient in event coordination and administration? An opportunity exists to demonstrate broad organisational and excellent time management skills.
- Permanent, full-time position based in a green, environmentally friendly office in Auckland CBD.
- Do you want to work for a growing organisation committed to tackling key health and environmental issues?
At the New Zealand Green Building Council, we’re a team of people who are passionate advocates for better buildings, because we know that better buildings mean healthier, happier Kiwis. We want all New Zealanders to live in warm, healthy homes, and we want all our buildings to be clean, efficient places in which people thrive. To do this; we work alongside politicians, industry and other business to bring change.
As the Events and Education Coordinator you will assist in the successful delivery of the NZGBC events and education programme; in a position that will encompass administration; marketing, logistics and reporting. Working closely with the Events and Education Manager, your role will be key to the success of how NZGBC is perceived in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have high energy, be a multi-tasker with excellent administration and organisation skills and bring an approachable, friendly personality. You will also share our passion for a healthy, green and sustainable Aotearoa, for all New Zealanders; and our love of collaboration and working alongside others.
You will demonstrate previous skills and experience that will see you effectively and efficiently:
- Providing frontline customer service and administration assistance.
- Marketing of courses and events through newsletters and managing related website content.
- Manage course resources and material as directed by Events and Education Manager.
- Coordinating course and event logistics, as required.
- Coordinating and assisting individuals with the NZGBC examination process (where applicable) to obtain NZGBC qualifications.
- Managing E-learning modules, Further Education (FE) points and sending reminders for qualification renewals.
- Maintain communications and minutes for summit and large event committee meetings.
- Work with Office systems and databases.
Those who have worked with you will attest to your strong problem-solving skills and your ability to work under pressure juggling a variety of tasks, assignments and deadlines.
This is fantastic role that will provide an opportunity for the right candidate to showcase their skills and passion in events, hospitality and education.
For more information, please call Violetta now on (09) 632 1108 or send CV and covering letter to email@example.com Applications close on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
How to ApplyFor more information, please call Violetta now on (09) 632 1108 or send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on Tuesday 25th June 2019 at 5.00pm.
343 total views, 5 today