Part-Time Education Support Worker – Auckland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Part-time, permanent positions available
- Based in Manukau and Franklin Areas
Kia ora, Bula Vinaka, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Fakatalofa atu, Kia orana, Malo e lelei, Malo ni, Talofa lava, Tena koutou katoa and welcome.
Help shape the future of education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
Our organisation is made up of more than 3,000 talented and committed people around New Zealand, from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
While we work in different groups and on different things, we all strive every day to make the biggest difference we can for every child, young person and adult student in our education system.
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- are an excellent communicator
- have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- have a full driver’s licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- you are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident.
The role would also suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These positions are permanent with variable hours and are based in early childhood settings in Howick, Pakuranga, Botany, Otara, Flatbush and Franklin.
If this opportunity interests you, please review the job description and apply online through the ‘apply now’ button.
You can contact Libby Tapley or Denise Deihl on 09 265 3000 with any queries.
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/652563_JD%20-%20Learning%20Support%20-%20Education%20Support%20Worker%20(3).pdf Applications close midnight on Friday, 27 March 2020.
227 total views, 3 today