Part-Time Education Support Worker – Auckland
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Education Support Workers – Auckland
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- are an excellent communicator
- have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- have a full driver’s licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- you are a New Zealand citizen or are a permanent resident.
The role would suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These positions are permanent with variable hours and are based in early childhood settings in Onehunga, Ellerslie, Mt Wellington, Royal Oak, Kohimarama, Blockhouse Bay and Central Auckland.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply online.
You can contact Janice Bates on (09) 632 9343 with any queries.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close Thursday, 22 August 2019.
161 total views, 3 today