Part-Time Education Support Worker
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Several positions
The Ministry of Education has great part-time opportunities for you if you:
- want to make a difference for young learners with additional needs in early childhood settings
- are a team player who can work well with a diverse range of people
- are an excellent communicator
- have experience of working with pre-schoolers and/or children with additional learning needs (preferable but not essential)
- are available to work during school hours for at least four mornings each week
- have a full driver’s licence and a vehicle to drive from centre to centre if required
- you are a NZ citizen or are a permanent resident.
The role would suit you if you have, or are working towards an Early Childhood qualification.
These are permanent part-time positions with variable hours. You would be offered a minimum of five hours a week during term time. The roles are based in early childhood settings in Napier/Taradale, Hastings/Flaxmere and Havelock North/CHB.
If this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/644259_JobDesc.pdf You can contact Bianca Burns on (06) 833 6795 with any queries Applications close on the Monday, 13 January 2020.
540 total views, 1 today