Full-Time Education Advisor – Hawkes Bay
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sector Enablement and Support – Hawke’s Bay/Tairāwhiti
We have an opportunity for you to bring your knowledge, skills and experience to an Education Advisor role in the Hawke’s Bay/Tairāwhiti team. The position while predominantly Napier based, also requires work and travel across the entire region, Central Hawke’s Bay to Potaka.
You will be part of multi-disciplinary teams developing and implementing initiatives to lift student achievement and bring about change for and with schools, Kāhui Ako and communities.
You will need:
- an ability to confidently communicate with school and kura leaders in te reo Māori and English
- an in-depth understanding of factors influencing educational performance and student
- achievement and participation in both English medium and Māori medium school sectors
- have extensive experience in evaluation and the proven ability to implement this in a range of education settings
- work collaboratively with students, parents, families/whānau, schools and communities
- demonstrate well developed interpersonal and relationship skills
- successful experience in Growth Coaching or similarly effective models of practice
- build relationship trust by being honest, respectful and well informed
Please apply online. For further information contact Vivienne Mulligan at email@example.com
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close on Monday, 26 August 2019.
331 total views, 1 today