Part-Time Early Intervention Teacher/ Psychologist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Early Intervention Teacher/Psychologist
- Part-time 0.8 fte (30.4 hours per week)
The Ministry of Education Otago/Southland provides a very friendly and supportive working environment where an emphasis is placed on the development of professional skills and responsive service delivery.
An opportunity exists for an Early Intervention Teacher or Registered Psychologist to join our team based in Invercargill on a permanent part-time basis (30.4 hours per week). The successful applicant may also be required to provide services across Otago/Southland
The successful appointee will:
- have a Diploma in Teaching (ECE) and a Diploma in Early Intervention or a current NZ Psychologists Board registration
- be committed to including children in a variety of settings and ensuring their presence, participation and learning
- work within a transdisciplinary team
- have skills and experience in working with children with a range of developmental and behavioural needs
- work with families/whanau
- be experienced in a range of ecological assessment tools and be able to complete comprehensive assessment reports including analysis
- develop, implement and monitor Individual Plans in conjunction with the child’s team
- have a current driver’s licence.
The Ministry of Education has an equal opportunities policy and is committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. For further information contact Robyn Laidlaw at email@example.com To view the position description, please copy and paste this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/615734_JobDesc.pdf Applications close midnight on Sunday, 17 February 2019.
443 total views, 1 today