Full-Time Early Intervention Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Full-time, based in Tauranga
Do you want to make a positive difference to the lives of our tamariki, their family and whānau?
Applications are invited from early childhood professionals to join our team providing services to children with additional needs in the early childhood years.
The successful applicant will bring the following skills:
- Be a qualified Early Childhood Teacher ideally with a minimum of three years teaching experience and hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Specialist Teaching: Early Intervention (PGDipSpecTchg:EI), or be willing to complete the PGDipSpecTchg:EI
- Knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education policy and practice
- Be committed to including children in a variety of early childhood settings and ensuring their presence, participation and learning
- Be able to support effective transitions for children from early childhood into school settings
- Work within a multi-disciplinary early intervention team
- Have skills and experience in working with children with a range of developmental and behavioural needs
- Build relationships with children, families whānau, educators and community agencies
- Develop, implement and monitor Individual Plans in conjunction with the child’s team
- A full and current driver’s licence is essential as travel is required
- Have knowledge of working in the Learning Support Delivery Model
Although this position in based in Tauranga you may be required at times to work across the wider Bay of Plenty – Waiariki region.
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘apply online’ button. You can view a position description below or for further information please contact Melissa Pineda at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role.
Please review the position description here.
Applications close midnight - Wednesday, 29 May 2019.
567 total views, 2 today