Full-Time Early Intervention Teacher
Full-time, fixed-term position – Mt Eden (Maungawhau) office
- Want to make a difference in the life of a child?
- Looking for working conditions allowing you to balance work, family and training?
- Enjoy teamwork with a diverse range of people
- and building relationships with children, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- Want to be supported in developing your career?
- Looking for a friendly and supportive work place environment?
We can offer all of the above to an enthusiastic, versatile and highly motivated Early Intervention Teacher.
You will provide services to children with high and often complex needs in educational settings. You will work in multidisciplinary teams providing a range of assessment, intervention and training services.
You will have:
- proven successful teaching experience
- a diploma in Early Intervention or qualified Early Childhood Teacher with three years minimum teaching experience and willing to complete a Diploma in Early Intervention (with study assistance provided)
- knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education policy and practice
- a current driver’s licence.
Knowledge of tikanga and Te Reo Māori would be an advantage, given our commitment to the principles of The Treaty of Waitangi.
How to ApplyIf this sounds like you, please visit our website to apply for the role. For further information contact Janice Bates on (09) 632 9343. To view the position description please copy and paste the following URL into your browser - https://haineslink.co.nz/HainesAdUI2/UploadedFiles/615780_JD%20-%20Learning%20Support%20-%20Early%20Intervention%20Teacher%20(1).pdf Applications close Midnight Thursday, 21 February 2019.
158 total views, 7 today