Full-Time Early Intervention Teacher
This is a permanent, full-time role based in the Canterbury District.
Applications are invited from early childhood professionals to join our team providing services to children with additional needs in the early childhood years.
The successful appointee will:
- have a Diploma in Early Intervention or qualified Early Childhood Teacher with 3 years minimum teaching experience and willing to complete a Diploma in Early Intervention.
- have knowledge and experience in Early Childhood Education policy and practice
- be committed to including children in a variety of early childhood settings and ensuring their presence, participation and learning
- work within a multi disciplinary early intervention team
- have skills and experience in working with children with a range of developmental and behavioural needs
- build relationships with children, families whānau, educators and community agencies
- develop, implement and monitor Individual Plans in conjunction with the child’s team
- have a full and current driver’s licence.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, committed Learning Support team.
The Ministry of Education has an equal opportunities policy and is committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘apply online’ button.
For further information contact: Kaye Hyams at email@example.com or 03 378 7734.
How to ApplyPlease review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: http://expressonline.hainesattract.co.nz/pdfs/585456_Other.pdf Please visit our website to apply for the role. Applications close Friday, 23 March 2018.
174 total views, 8 today