Full-Time Early Intervention Teacher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MOE Learning Support – South Canterbury (Timaru Office)
1.0 FTE permanent
Applications are invited from early childhood professionals to join our multidisciplinary team of professionals committed to achieving positive outcomes for children zero to six years with additional learning and behaviour needs.
The successful appointee will have the following:
- Have appropriate VISA status to work in NZ
- Have a Diploma in Teaching (ECE)
- Diploma in Early Intervention preferred. Consideration will be given to applicants currently working towards this or who are prepared to gain this qualification if offered the role
- Be an experienced early childhood teacher with proven leadership skills
- Be committed to including children in a variety of early childhood settings and ensuring their presence, participation and learning
- Work within a transdisciplinary early intervention team
- Have skills and experience in working with children with a range of developmental and behavioural needs
- Adult facilitation skills
- Empathy and ability to work with families/ whanau
- Commitment to upholding Treaty of Waitangi obligations
- Be experienced in, or prepared to develop, a range of ecological assessment tools and be able to complete comprehensive written assessment reports.
- Develop, implement and monitor Individual Plans in conjunction with the child’s team
- Have a current Full NZ driver’s licence
- Meet the health order requirement for mandatory COVID -19 vaccination
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, committed MOE Learning Support team based in Timaru.
Further information about the Ministry of Education and Learning Support is a vailable on the Ministry website at http://www.education.govt.nz
If this opportunity interests you apply now using the ‘Apply Online’ button or for further information please contact Atholea Shanks on 021 242 3550 or email Atholea.email@example.com
Please review the position description by copy and pasting this link into your browser: https://expressonline.haineslink.co.nz/pdfs/707217_JobDesc.pdf
Please note that this role is affected by the COVID-19 Public Health (Vaccinations) Order 2021.
To be offered this role, successful applicant/s will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or have a medical exemption and provide evidence of their vaccination status.
Applications close at 5pm on Monday, 6 December 2021.
How to ApplyPlease apply via this link: https://jobs.education.govt.nz/jobs/EDU-1585502
60 total views, 2 today