Full-Time Director, Innovation and Partnerships
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Innovation Unit Australia New Zealand is a not-for-profit social enterprise that is deeply committed to reducing inequities in health, educational and social outcomes. We are looking to recruit a new Auckland-based member of our leadership team to fulfil the role of Director, Innovation and Partnerships.
- Are you interested in using the power of innovation to help meet the major social challenges in New Zealand and Australia?
- Do you have experience in taking a people-centred approach to innovation that enables those most affected to be actively involved in helping to create solutions that work for them and enable them to reach their full potential?
- Are you committed to working in partnership Māori to influence action that reduces inequities in health, education and social outcomes?
- Do you have the skills to support our partners to design and scale solutions to complex social challenges, ensuring they reach the people who need them most?
Our work is built around connecting and sustaining relationships with our clients and partners to ensure the social innovation work we do together has real impact. Our new Director, Innovation and Partnerships will draw on the networks we have built to date, along with their own, to further nurture and grow opportunities for our organisation to create positive change in the world.
You’ll be using your leadership to build partnerships to create social good. We need someone with a passion for social change and the skills to make it happen, who:
- can interface with senior executives and senior public servants to develop productive relationships and partnerships
- is an experienced public sector leader with a track record of leading significant change efforts
- can support staff, teams and contractors to achieve project outcomes
- is comfortable interfacing with and leading partners throughout the design and innovation process
- can balance excellent facilitation skills with leading and shaping work to reach consensus
- is confident and flexible working in interdisciplinary teams where harmonious collaboration is imperative
- has the ability to travel across Australasia and the flexibility to enable collaboration with colleagues across different time zones.
If you’re a relationship focused leader, with strong connections across the public social sector and committed to the power of social innovation then this could be your dream role.
How to ApplyReview the duties and responsibilities, person specification and role details. Send these three things by 5pm on Friday 22 November to email@example.com:
- a link to your LinkedIn profile (complete and up to date)
- a video that tells us how you meet the person specification (2 minutes max - we’re not interested in technical quality, we’re interested in you and what you say)
- a document that responds to one of the questions below. This should draw on your own knowledge, and also from a couple of formal sources (2 pages max).
558 total views, 1 today