Permanent Customer Service & Security Personnel
- Permanent Full Time/ Part Time roles
- Join a company that is invested in Employee Training and Development
- Supportive team environment & weekly pay
Ko wai mātou – Who we are
Red Badge Group is New Zealand’s leading independent security and crowd management provider across Key Facilities. We are a trusted partner to our clients and communities, consistently REDefining expectations of service excellence within our industry.
Our team are expected to act as ambassadors for both the Client and for Red Badge Group. We have a diverse team who deliver on our core company values of Teamwork, Leadership, Excellence & Integrity, and our commitments; every day we will make a difference for our customers and clients.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Working on a Permanent basis, we are looking for highly motivated & well-presented individuals who can bring their customer service & people skills to our team!
As we continue to grow, we currently have multiple Customer Service & Security roles where the opportunities range from Security Guards to Supervisors/ Team leaders. If you are wanting a change, further develop & grow or are starting to progress toward a career in security, we are looking for you!
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- A COA Security License and experience is advantageous, otherwise you must be willing to work with Red Badge Group to obtain one
- Flexible hours, if needed must be available to work in the evenings/ night/ weekends
- Able to take directives on board from Team Leaders & Operations Managers
- Must be professional, reliable, confident & honest
- Possess a professional work ethic and desire to take responsibility
- Strong focus on delivering high-quality security solutions
- Excellent verbal & written English communication skills and attention to detail
- Physical fitness – able to walk and stand for long periods of time
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we offer
- Full/ Part Time Permanent roles – Morning & Evening shifts
- Competitive pay & be paid weekly!
- Strong and supportive team environment!
- Training and Development Opportunities – National Certificate in Security Level 3, First Aid Certificate and more
- Work within retail, tertiary education & other high-profile sites
- Diversity inclusive professional work ethic
- Develop in your role – become a key leader within our team
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
How to ApplyMe pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply If you think this role sounds like you, apply now with your CV or for more information please visit our website. Close date: 15 July 2022
180 total views, 2 today