Permanent Customer Service Representatives, Dunedin
- Based in Dunedin Central
- Start dates: Flexible start dates over the next 3 months
Thinking of a career with meaningful purpose in one of New Zealand’s biggest Ministries? Do you want a career with opportunities for growth, progression, and development?
You will be the first point of contact for our clients, where you will have the potential to give assistance and support right at your fingertips. Allowing you to make an immediate impact on the lives of everyday Kiwis through your decision making, in-depth and engaging conversations.
We have a strong emphasis on coaching, staff-led development, and internal progression. Giving you the skills and experience to develop into other roles within the Ministry if desired. We have an inclusive culture, modern and new office space, supportive environment, fantastic staff benefits, as well as working alongside other committed individuals.
What does the role involve?
- Managing inbound calls from those who need our support the most.
- Focusing on reaching independent solutions that positively impact the community.
- Living MSD values in the meaningful conversations you will have every day.
To flourish and be successful in this role, you will need to have the following:
- A strong passion and purpose for helping those who are in the most need. Solving problems excites you.
- Be adaptable, resilient, and able to quickly think on your feet.
- Can ask effective questions and have strong active listening skills.
- Have an eagerness to learn and desire for self-improvement.
- The ability to work in a fast-moving environment where frequent change is normal.
- Shows up and has good work/ life balance to be able to self-manage the demands of the role.
Perks and benefits:
- Annual pay and progression
- Flexible working arrangements for that perfect work/life balance.
- A multicultural and vibrant culture – get ready for celebrations left, right and centre!
- An Employee Assistance Programme that supports staff wellbeing and includes free counselling sessions
- Discounted Health Insurance
Hours of work
- Successful applicants will be rostered to work over five days per week
- Total hours of work are 37 hours and 55 minutes per week, although you are paid for 40 hours
- Scheduled shifts are between Monday – Friday 6:55am to 10:00pm, and Saturdays between 8:00am to 2:00pm.
During various peak times we also offer overtime on some weekdays, Saturdays, and Public Holidays.
We work on a no surprises, rostered basis and will ensure that you will know your scheduled shifts well in advance. Start and finish times do change but you have the option to shift swap for a more desirable shift.
Key recruitment process information
- If you are short listed the recruitment process will include an interview, online assessment testing, and reference checking.
- All candidates must include a current / updated CV with their application.
- A cover letter is preferred but not required as there are additional online application questions.
- Salary starts $54,707.00 per annum. Pay range is $54,707 – $66,864 per annum.
- Candidates must hold NZ Citizenship or a Permanent Resident visa at time of application.
MSD has a COVID-19 vaccination policy which requires employees to be fully vaccinated.
81 total views, 2 today