Fixed-term Customer Service Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team within the University’s Staff Service Centre, this role will give you unrivalled exposure to the breadth of the University’s operations and successes!
We are looking for a person who:
- You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a busy environment
- Be able to work quickly and accurately and enjoy learning
- Love building lasting relationships
- Computer literate and experience in using Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience in a similar support role, preferably in a tertiary environment
- Be available for all rostered shifts; between the hours of 7.30am and 6.00pm
- Be customer-focused, with an eagerness and willingness to engage and fit with a tight knit team
Why work for us?
The University of Auckland is truly a great place to work and we are committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online, by the closing date of Sunday 28 April 2019 to be considered. Please include in your cover letter the position you are applying for and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTI, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website.
APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Search by the Job ID number: 20658. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application.
To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads).
If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 923 1115.
Applications close: Sunday 28 April 2019
316 total views, 1 today