Permanent Contracts Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Do have strong attention to detail?
- Previous contracts or tender writing experience?
- Knowledge of Te Reo me ona tikanga Māori?
Te Kotuku Ki Te Rangi provides community based Mental Health Services for Tangata Whaiora, from a Kaupapa Māori perspective. Their vision is to provide a range of quality services which support recovery and well-being. Through the acknowledgement of tūpuna and the implementation of Māori models of service delivery, Te Kotuku Ki Te Rangi is a leader in the provision of high quality and innovative services in the Mental Health sector and they want you to join them on their journey.
Reporting directly through to the CEO, you will be responsible for developing and coordinating the administrative, technical aspects of the contract/tender process in accordance with funder controls and regulations through to approval and sign off.
You must be able to demonstrate proven ability to analyse information quickly, problem solve, and position and formulate appropriate recommendations. You will also have the ability to converse easily with a wide range of both internal and external key stakeholders to extract what is important for what the organisation is hoping to achieve.
Your role will be to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise your workload. As a key member of the team, you will be forward thinking, pro-active and understand the dynamics and challenges of working within a kaupapa Māori organisation.
Ideal Skills and Experience are to include;
- Ability to write comprehensive reports/contracts and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong critical reasoning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an eye for identifying and assessing potential risk.
- Superior time management and communication skills.
- Proactive problem solving and ability to think on your feet.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Articulate, professional and well presented.
Knowledge of Te Reo Māori me ona tikanga is highly desirable.
As the successful applicant, you will be enjoy working within an open, supportive, culturally astute, working environment.
How to ApplyPlease contact Tiare Kopa NOW on (09) 632 1108 or email your up-dated CV with covering letter through to email@example.com
1126 total views, 1 today