Full-Time Content Writer and Coordinator
Are you a talented content all-rounder with particular expertise in web writing, publishing and user experience? We are looking for a creative and adaptable professional to join our small, collaborative team at the University of Auckland’s Faculty of Arts as a Content Writer and Coordinator.
About the role
As one of two Content Writers based in the Faculty’s Communications and Marketing team, your portfolio will have a focus on our website and other digital content. You will have oversight of the Faculty website, bringing your expertise to web projects and to the enhancement of content and user experience. You will also be involved in a variety of offline content projects to promote the Faculty and tell our stories.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with advanced skills in web writing and user experience, who is proficient with web publishing Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager strongly preferred but not essential). You will combine technical skills with exceptional written English and the ability to produce a variety of high-quality content for different purposes and formats, including social media, internal communications and printed marketing materials. You will need to be proactive, energetic and comfortable with taking responsibility and managing your own projects.
You will also:
- Be familiar with web analytics tools and SEO.
- Have strong skills in marketing and communications content.
- Be committed to excellent quality and have a sharp eye for detail.
- Have excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to engage positively and proactively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Be a team player with strong relationship skills who enjoys working with others in a collaborative environment.
- Have tons of initiative and be able to bring creativity and new ideas to the role.
- Be highly motivated, self-managing and exceptionally well organised.
Please refer to the position description for this role.
Why work for us?
The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university, and is committed to providing an excellent working environment through:
- Flexible employment practices
- Career development programmes
- A competitive salary with five weeks’ annual leave
- Company superannuation scheme, discounted car parking, a generous parental leave allowance, childcare and a number of other discounts on internal and external services.
For more information please visit Staff Benefits.
How to apply
Applications close Sunday 29th September 2019. All applications must be made online. Please include your cover letter and CV combined as one document.
The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive and equitable environment. For further information on services for Māori, Pacific, women, LGBTQITakatāpui+, people with disabilities, parenting support, flexible work and other equity issues go to www.equity.auckland.ac.nz
How to ApplyIn order to apply you will first need to register with the University by completing an online user profile via their website.
APPLY NOW by clicking HERE to register with the University's website. Please combine your cover letter and CV as one document when submitting your application.
To successfully download the full Job Description you should ensure you have pop-up blocker disabled and file downloads enabled (in Internet Explorer enabling file downloads is done by navigating to Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom Level and select radio button to enable File Downloads).
If you are experiencing difficulty in any aspect of the application process or if you do not receive a confirmation email that you have applied for a role, please contact email@example.com or Phone 09 923 1115.
Applications close: Sunday 29th September 2019
142 total views, 3 today