Fixed-term Contact Centre Supervisor – Contact Tracing – Kaitirotiro – Pokapū Whakapā
Join us to keep Aotearoa safe from Covid-19 and provide phone-based support to our community. We are looking for experienced Contact Centre Supervisors to lead our outbound team.
The Covid situation is changing every day, you are not required to be available now however, if Covid cases increase, we will notify you and ask if you are available to work.
About the role – Atu mo te mahi
Our Covid Welfare team manage outbound calls to those who have, or have been in contact with, cases of Covid-19 and are required to self-isolate. Reporting to a People Leader, you will act as a first point of contact and support a team of Advisors within a virtual environment whilst maintaining and delivering a quality service. We operate Monday to Sunday between 8am and 8pm and would offer full-time or part-time shifts. You would need to be able to work from home using your own laptop or PC and a reliable internet connection.
About you – Pehea koe
We are looking for experienced Supervisors, ideally within a call centre type environment who can support and motivate team members to maintain and deliver a consistent and quality service. Our Supervisors will play a key part in training new Advisors during a Covid surge.
- Communication – strong English fluency is a must, alongside all other language skills, our desire is to build a team reflective of Aotearoa
- Computer literacy – good understanding and able to adapt quickly to new systems
- Resilience – able to work in a high pressure and fast paced environment and manage workload
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Strong focus on service user (customer) experience
- Working from Home, you’ll need a suitable work space, your own’laptop or PC and a reliable internet connection
- Medical or Clinical background not required
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
About us – Ko wai hoki
Homecare Medical are privileged to provide the people of Aotearoa New Zealand with professional, quality advice, support and information across a range of health and mental health services including the COVID-19 Healthline. We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well as remote teams working from their homes across the country.
Our Values – Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to virtually support people of Aotearoa New Zealand to stay well and connect them seamlessly with care when they need it. Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it.
- Do the right thing – Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality – Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better – Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to Shoulder – Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
Applications are now open – submit your application via the link below. We will contact you to discuss your application, you are not required to be available now however, if Covid cases increase, we will notify you and ask if you are available to work.
How to Applyplease go to: https://adr.to/sfmia
403 total views, 4 today